Day one. October 10*.
09.00 – beginning of Millennium 2015
- “Star path” for leaders in the VIP 3S or higher qualification and members of the Vision Millionaires’ Club
- Opening ceremony
- Greetings and talks by leaders
12.00-14.00 – lunch break
14.00 – second part of the event
- Talks by Millennium 2015 special guests Aubrey de Grey and Anthony Atala.
- Strategic message from the Company President
18.00 – closing of the first day of Millennium 2015.
Day two. October 11.
09.00 – opening of the second day of Millennium 2015
- Talks by the Chief Advisors to the President
- Raffles and giving awards to the winners of the “Mercedes from the President” promotion
- Drawing of four 50,000 euros awards among the participants of the “Luxury Bonus” program
13.00-15.00 – lunch break
15.00 – second part of the day
- International projects of the MISSIA Charity Foundation
- Recognition ceremony:
·Recognizing new leaders in the VIP 3S and higher qualification
·Awarding the Order of Guardsmen’s Honour of 3rd category
·Greeting new members of the Vision Millionaires’ Club
·“Galaxy 2015” ceremony
·Awarding the Order of Brilliant Perfection
19.00 – 20.30 – concert with Vietnam pop stars.
*Dear participants of Millennium 2015, Tien Son Sports Palace will open its doors at 7 am on October 10. In specially designated areas you can purchase brand souvenirs and take photographs. The auditorium will open at 8 am on October 10 and 11.
Chief Director of Millennium 2015
To direct and stage the main event of 2015 the Company President Dmitry Arkadyevich Buryak invited an experienced crew of professionals supervised by Russia’s People’s Actor and Chief Director of the State Kremlin Palace Yevgueniy Anatolyevich Glazov.
Yevgueniy Anatolyevich has been Chief Director of the State Kremlin Palace since 1997.
Over the years of his creative work, Yevgueniy Anatolyevich directed and staged the following projects*:
- Gala concert for the Moscow phase of the Olympic Torch Relay for Athens 2004
- Gala evening dedicated to the 250th anniversary of Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Theatrical New Year show “Russia’s Christmas Tree” in Cathedral square of the Moscow Kremlin
- Gala concert “A Centenary Road” marking the 100th anniversary of Igor Aleksandrovich Moiseyev
- Anniversary concerts for Vyacheslav Dobrynin, Lev Leschenko, Irina Allegrova, Tamara Gverdziteli, Aleksandr Buynov, Renat Ibraguimov
- National Award “The Family of Russia” ceremony
- Memory concert dedicated the 50th anniversary of Igor Talkov
- Kremlin New Year party reception ceremony on behalf of the President of the Russian Federation
- Concert “Galaxy of Vysotzky” in the State Kremlin Palace
- Official opening ceremony of the International Women’s Forum “The Pulse of the Planet”
- Theatrical concert “Alain Delon presents: Stella Gianni – Four season of my soul” in Olympia concert hall in Paris
- Gala concert and Graduation Ball in Red Square
- Festival “Talented Children of Moscow”
- Pierre Carden’s kids and adult fashion show in the Kremlin
- G-20 Summit (“The Big Twenty”) in St Petersburg’s Petrodvoretz (theatrical concert with modern sound, video and light effects in a grand fountain cascade)
- Theatrical concert “Angels of Hope” (a concert given by pop stars together with disabled children)
Being an extraordinary and talented director, Yevgueniy Anatolyevich Glazov will use the ultimate stage technologies and ideas of international standard in the stage part of Millennium 2015.
Millennium 2015 is sure to become an unforgettable event that will give new emotions, impressions and discoveries!
Special guests at Millennium-2015
The participants of Millennium 2015 will have a unique opportunity to meet Anthony Atala, MD, who has prepared a special speech for Vision’s nineteenth anniversary.
Doctor Anthony Atala is the pioneer of transplantology, the man who performed a miracle when he grew a human organ outside the human body and transplanted it in a live person and therefore advanced hugely in the matter of prolongation of quality life.
Doctor Atala’s list of awards include:
- the Christopher Columbus Foundation Award, bestowed on a living American who is currently working on a discovery that will significantly affect society
- the Samuel D. Gross Prize, awarded every 5 years to a national leading surgical researcher by the Philadelphia Academy of Surgery
- the Gold Cystoscope award from the American Urological Association for advances in the field
- the Barringer Medal from the American Association of Genitourinary Surgeons
- the Ramon Guiteras Award for pioneering research in regenerative medicine and outstanding contributions as a scholar and teacher
- the Innovation Award from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers for the creation of synthetic organs
- the Rocovich Gold Medal, awarded to a distinguished scientist who has made a major impact on science toward the understanding of human disease.
In 2011 he was elected to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences, and in 2013 to the National Academy of Inventors as a Charter Fellows.
Doctor Atala’s team of 300 doctors and researchers received the Edison Science/Medicine Award in 2013.
Dr Atala has been widely recognized for his achievements. He was named by Scientific American as a Medical Treatments Leader of the Year for his contributions to the fields of cell, tissue and organ regeneration.
Dr. Atala's work was listed as Time Magazine's top 10 medical breakthroughs of the year, and as Discover Magazine's Number 1 Top Science Story of the Year in the field of medicine in 2007.
In 2009 Dr. Atala was featured in U.S. News & World Report as one of 14 Pioneers of Medical Progress in the 21st Century, and his work in 2010 was listed by Smithsonian Magazine as one of 40 things to know about the next 40 years.
Dr. Atala’ work was listed in the Huffington post as one of 18 great ideas of 2011, in Time Magazine as one of the top 5 medical breakthroughs of the year in 2011, by the American Association of Retired Persons as one of the 50 influential people who will make life better in 2012, and by Time Magazine as one of 5 discoveries that will change the future of organ transplants in 2013.
Anthony Atala shares our philosophy and ever since he learnt about our Company and its unique understanding of human health as a top priority, which generates a health mission “We do the healthy business!”, Dr Atala has shown deep interest and enthusiasm in collaborating with the DEM4 Laboratory.
Due to this personal involvement, Dr Atala has found a few hours in his very busy schedule to come to Vietnam and share with the distributors of Vision his new ideas on joint projects with the Company.
The Company President has personally invited a special guest to talk to the participants of Millennium 2015 in Vietnam: Doctor Aubrey de Grey who is an outstanding researcher whose work and study are directly related to Vision’s philosophy, and who is currently the Chief Science Officer of the SENS Research Foundation.
Aubrey David Nicholas Jasper de Grey is a biomedical gerontologist working in Cambridge (Great Britain) and Mountain View (California, USA). The SENS Research Foundation that he co-founded is a non-profit organization whose activities include fighting ageing processes.
He is editor-in-chief of Rejuvenation Research, the world’s largest academic journal that covers research on rejuvenation. After graduating from Cambridge, Aubrey de Grey thoroughly studied biometrical gerontology in the mid-1990s. His research interests include developing methods to stop side effects of metabolism which cause ageing. Doctor de Grey introduced the idea of Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence" (SENS). The main concept of SENS is an ability to potentially increase lifespan limitlessly.
Doctor de Grey is a fellow of the Gerontological Society of America, the American Aging Association, the British Aging Research Society and author for a large number of journals and organizations studying early ageing.
Doctor de Grey has organized and participated in many research conferences and round tables for scientists in this field. His readiness to share his research achievements and ideas with the distributors of Vision at Millennium 2015 is another proof of the importance of the Vision’s distributors’ mission of improving life quality and of the recognition of this mission in scientific circles on a global level.
Only for the participants of Millennium 2015- strategic information from world renowned researchers!
Tickets to the grand event Millenium 2015 are available now!
Tickets are available from the 17th August through the 9th October 2015
If you buy tickets together with orders via GOS the offer is valid through the 6th October (upon condition that the order is paid in three workdays according to GOS reqyirements).
Tickets to the event are available for Vietnamese distributors in their TCs, for distributors of Europe, CIS, Ukraine and Russia-in GOS EU (e-shop Austria). All tickets are electronic. Please don’t forget to print your e-ticket after payment.
Qualification to the privileged seats:
- GALAXY PLAZA – VIP 4S and higher in August and September 2015.
- VIP 3S PLAZA – VIP 3S and higher in August and September 2015 OR a member of the Vision Millionaires’ Club on September 2015 results.
- VIP 2S PLAZA – VIP 2S and higher in August and September 2015.
- VIP 1S PLAZA –VIP 1S and higher in August or September 2015.
- VIP PLAZA – VIP and higher in August or September 2015.
Following the qualification conditions tickets to sectors VIP 2S, VIP 3S and Galaxy Plaza become available as soon as qualification requirements are met.
Cost of a ticket for 2 days of the event:
in Vietnamese TCs is 1,500,000 VND;
in GOS EU is 50 euro
Participants of Vision Voyage 2015 (considering that they met the qualification requirements for Millenium) are required to book tickets to the event like all participants of Millenium 2015. Cost of a ticket for them is 0 euro/c.u.
To get a ticket, distributors of Europe, CIS, Ukraine and Russia shall do the following:
1. Reach the web-site of the Austrian e-shop at http://consultant.visionshop.at
2. Enter the contract number and password (same for all GOS).
3. If a distributor has the right to buy a ticket he/she will see an icon “New order with tickets to Millenium”. Please click it.
4. A page with the hall plan will be available. Under this plan you will see a line with the distributor’s name and an icon “Add ticket”. If the contract is family you will see two lines with names of both partners. Please click the link.
5. Choose the sector, row and then click “Save”.
6. As soon as tickets are added click “Next”.
7. There is no need to fill in the Delivery section. Just mark “I accept conditions of the contract” and click “Order”.
8. A preview page will be available. In the top right corner you will see a printer icon. Click it for printing. On the right side of your ticket there is a QR-code (a lot of white-black small squares). Using this code you will get access to the hall.
Please do not forget to take your ticket and passport with you to access the venue.
Please consider a special seats numbering in the hall. It starts from the middle of a row. One side of the row is even, another one is uneven. Consequently, each wing of a row consists only of even or uneven seats.
If you wish to sit together please choose only even or only uneven seats in order.
For example, three persons want to sit together. In this case they should choose:
- even seats no. 20, 22, 24, etc.
– uneven seats no. 21, 23, 25, etc.
If you need translation during the event including translation into Russian please choose the following sectors:
1) TRIBUNE TRANSLATE in sector A;
2) VIP PLAZA TRANSLATE in sectors A and D;
3) GALAXY PLAZA, VIP 3S PLAZA, VIP 2S PLAZA, VIP 1S PLAZA in the right side parterre looking at the stage.
- 2 tickets are available for family contracts.
- Purchased tickets to the event are not subject to return.
- Purchased tickets can be changed if a distributor reaches higher qualification.
- Children are not admissible and no tickets are available for them.
All Vision Voyage - 2015 participants take part in MILLENNIUM - 2015
Distributors not being Vision Voyage - 2015 participants can get
special Millennium Travel Bonus from the company provided one of the following conditions is fulfilled.
USE ALL OPPORTUNITIES THE COMPANY HAS TO OFFER AND ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT MILLENNIUM 2015!
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MILLENNIUM-2015
Dates: October 10-11, 2015
Venue: Vietnam, Da Nang, TIEN SON SPORTS PALACE
PREMIER VILLAGE DANANG RESORT:
Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang City, Vietnam
Hotel website: www.premier-village-danang.com
Sports complex address
TIEN SON SPORTS PALACE
No.3 Phan Dang Luu, Hoa Cuong Bac ward, Hai Chau district, Da Nang city