Postpones menopause, relieves its symptoms
|Usage and composition||Properties||Advantages||Materials on the product|
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamin D and isoflavones.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Soy extract||100 mg|
|Vitamin D (D2+D3):||4.8 µg|
|- Vitamin D2||2.6 µg|
|- Vitamin D3||2.2 µg|
Target audience to take Medisoya+:
- Women who want to postpone menopause;
- Women during menopause;
- Women who aspire to reduce the risk of painful and unpleasant sensations during menopause;
- In cases of the early menopause (before 40);
- Women with the body weight under 60 kg, as being more prone to the early menopause and osteoporosis;
- Women that adhere to mono- and low-calorie diets;
- Women who want to improve functional state of the endocrine system.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Postpones menopause;
- Restores endocrine profile;
- Contains phyto-estrogens, natural substitutes for female sex hormones;
- Alleviates such symptoms of menopause as hot flashes, sweatiness, vaginal dryness, frequent mood swings, sleeping disorders;
- Improves libido;
- Prevents withering of the skin;
- Normalizes mineral metabolism;
- Improves condition of the musculoskeletal system;
- Prevents osteoporosis manifestations.
Medisoya+ contains effective and safe phyto-estrogens that have a hormone-like action without any side-effects.
Medisoya+ is a balanced complex with essential plant ingredients, vitamins and minerals, created with regard to requirements of the female body in preparing for menopause as well as during it.