Protection, purification and regeneration of hepatic cells.
|Usage and composition||Properties||Advantages||Materials on the product|
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, a source of hydroxy-cinnamic acids and flavolignans. Also contains essential oils.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Milk thistle||200 mg|
- Those who suffer from hepatic diseases;
- Those who drink alcohol or smoke;
- Those who keep various diets and as a result require to make up for the deficiency of nutrients for active functioning of liver;
- Those who have suffered various diseases and taken synthetic medical drugs. These category primarily requires Cupers Neo complex for regeneration of hepatic cells;
- Those who take medicine on a regular basis;
- Those who care about their health and require preventive measures against hepatic diseases at least twice a year: in spring and autumn.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
- Restores functions of liver;
- Facilitates purification, protection and regeneration of hepatic cells;
- Promotes extensive upheaval of detox and antioxidant systems of liver;
- Reduces the risk of diseases of liver and bile passages;
- Stimulates synthesis and outflux of gall, reduces its viscosity and prevents formation of stones;
- Facilitates normalization of the digestive system performance.
Cupers Neo ingredients are balanced together in order to provide for the comprehensive support of liver: they promote synthesis of gall, its separation and outflux, improve gall properties, reduce its viscosity and the amount of bile acids, facilitate better functional performance of liver.