Protects from free radicals, slows down ageing
|Usage and composition||Properties||Advantages||Materials on the product|
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, a source of antioxidants: vitamins C and E, selenium, zinc, beta-carotene.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule (390 mg)|
|Grape marc extract||150 mg|
|Vitamin C||65 mg|
|Ginkgo biloba||26.5 mg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg|
- Anybody who takes care of their health, especially given the conditions of contemporary life-style;
- Those who reside in excessively polluted regions or work in hazardous industry;
- Those who suffer from cardiovascular diseases;
- Those who don’t keep up to the principles of healthy nutrition and are used to fast food;
- Those who smoke or consume alcohol.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule per day during meals with water.
Store at room temperature (not exceeding 25°C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Has an antioxidant action;
- Slows down ageing of cells;
- Reduces the risk of the cardiovascular diseases;
- Produces an immunomodulating action;
- Is a natural oncoprotector;
- Strengthens capillaries and vessels’ walls.
- A powerful unique complex with antioxidants that mutually enhance each other’s action. Active ingredients of Antiox+ are not neutralized by free radicals thanks to their synergic action;
- The complex activates cascade antioxidant reaction that helps neutralize not just one type of free radicals, but many non-stable atoms and compounds;
- Antiox+ can simultaneously support several systems of the body at once;
Antiox + is the complex that contains well-known and time-proved essential antioxidants that have been clinically tested over long period of time and possess confirmed efficiency and safety level.