Cross-Cultural Quality of Life Survey
We are bringing to your special attention that the relationships between our Company and the World Health Organization involve the activities as follows:
1. Preparing and publishing scientific materials devoted to problems of the quality of life research.
2. Collecting, processing and analyzing data and findings within the Cross-cultural quality of life survey carried out at www.visionsurvey.net.
In the statements about the relationships with the WHO, the Company and the distributors should focus upon the following:
1. Vision International People Group conducts this international research project in collaboration with the World Health Organization and the Research Institute of Nutrition of the RAMS. Trained distributors of the Company participate in this research project.
2. The Cross-cultural quality of life, health and nutrition survey uses the following research tools:
- the questionnaire to assess food consumption;
- the ICF-based Health and Functioning questionnaire based on the WHO official publication –International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF);
- the World Health Organization WHOQOL-BREF questionnaire to measure quality of life.
An explicit list of requirements is set out by the World Health Organization to Vision within the Cross-cultural quality of life, health and nutrition survey. In compliance with these requirements the distributors shall:
1. NOT use the WHO logo on the websites, in any printed or multimedia sources of information (presentations, videos, brochures, leaflets, etc).
2. NOT use any statements or claims that in some way be construed as the WHO endorsement of the Company products. The WHO statutes do not permit to advocate any particular company or commercial product over another. Therefore, distributors shall not make any oral or written claims that a particular food supplement or food supplement line has been approved by WHO – only that the survey has been approved.
3. NOT in any way state or claim that WHO is issuing certificates. The certificates of participants in the Cross-cultural quality of life survey are issued by Vision.
We earnestly request you to check your websites, presentations, etc for compliance with the above requirements, and henceforth, to follow the above in designing websites, presentations, and in your speeches at the events, in face-to-face encounters. Should the facts of non-compliance with the above requirements by the Company distributors be elicited, the Company holds the right to impose sanctions. Should the facts of non-compliance with the above requirements by the Company distributors be elicited, the Company holds the right to impose sanctions including termination of the contract.
Distribution Relations Division
VISION INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE GROUP